Pancakes are always a good option for a different breakfast or snack. And now you can eat pancakes without worrying about the amount of calories!
Gluten-free and dairy-free! And even more delicious, a great option to start your day off right.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon of Föld Vital Maca
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of almond drink
Time to prepare:
- In a container, add the flour, Föld Vital Maca , cinnamon, sugar, yeast and salt. Mix everything until it becomes a homogeneous solution;
- Add the 2 eggs and the almond drink. Mix until a smooth, moist dough forms;
- Heat a frying pan on the stove over medium heat. Let it heat up and then add 2 tablespoons of the dough made previously; wait 2/3 minutes and turn it over;
- Repeat the process until the dough is finished and it's time to serve your pancakes. We recommend that you serve them with toppings of your choice, such as honey or cinnamon.