Ingredients for 2 people:
- 70 g of mango
- half an avocado
- coriander to taste
- 70 g of cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of wakame
- 135 round rice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (for the rice)
- 2 tablespoons of Föld Vital Hemp
- 1 slice of lemon
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- Prepare the rice according to the instructions on the packaging;
- In a bowl, place the diced salmon, soy sauce, sesame oil, add lemon zest. Cover the bowl with cling film. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes;
- Wash the vegetables. Peel and cut the avocado into strips and cut the remaining ingredients (mango and cucumber) into cubes. Add a few drops of lemon juice over the avocado to prevent the fruit from darkening.
- Now put all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
Notes on the recipe
- You can replace the rice with quinoa, bulgur, black rice or another.
- You can replace the salmon with shrimp, tofu, tuna, falafel or something else.
- Give preference to seasonal vegetables and fruits, the more colorful the better!